Chiropractic Services Chanhassen
COST-EFFECTIVE, LOCAL CHIROPRACTIC SERVICES
Treating the cause rather than chasing the symptoms!
After thorough examination, we may use a wide variety of techniques including, but not limited to spinal & extremity manipulations, physical rehabilitation exercises, Active Release Techniques®, IASTM or Graston Technique®, Kinesio Taping, strapping, Cupping therapy and recommending nutritional supplementation. Our Doctor’s job is to find the cause of the problem which is challenging the patient and help them navigate through the problem correction process.
Come To The Best Chiropractor In Chanhassen For Pain Relief
Manipulation / Adjustment
- Use of high velocity, low amplitude force designed to restore more normal motion into a joint.
- Manipulations help increase joint mobility, release pressure on nerves and muscles that may be causing the problem.
- Active Release Techniques®- ART® is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/ movement-based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.
- IASTM- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilizations includes techniques such as Graston® to release pressure, break scar tissue, increase mobility and reduce inflammation in fascia and muscles.
- Trigger point therapy- Therapy designed to reduce inflammation and scarring in fascia and muscle tissue.
- Cupping technique- Soft tissue therapy technique involving the use of specialized cups to lift and reduce inflammation between the skin and fascia tissues.
- Kinesio Taping- Specialized, multi-purpose taping technique. One method helps reinstate proper motion into muscles and joints. Another method helps inhibits the use of the certain muscles or joint to help effectively rehabilitate another muscle or joint.
- Exercise is another tool used to help with quicker recovery and preventing re-injury. Rehabilitation has a goal to bring back full range of motion, improve stability, improve motor control, restore muscle strength, endurance, power and flexibility.
TPI certification allows Dr. Rohin to assess your golf-specific physical capabilities and needs. In your physical screen, we will work through:
- Core control tests
- Lower body disassociation tests
- Upper body disassociation tests
- Maintaining posture with hands overhead tests
- Ability to set and release the golf club tests
These evaluations will better help us guide you to the golf-specific physical changes you are looking to make.